Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for a ‘HR Specialist’ for our growing team. HR Specialist will play a role in implementing and running HR strategies and policies regarding recruitment, performance management, compensation, training & development, employee engagement.
Support/administer key HR processes and programs for the function; specific responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
This position is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Ensuring all recruitment and selection activities for the business units, e.g.; job posting, candidate search, interview organizations, interviewing, etc.
- Involving in employer branding activities
- Being responsible for orientation and the onboarding process of the new hires by creating onboarding schedules and tools
- Giving support with performance management, learning & development, and payroll processes
- Taking an active role in implementing & executing the Company HRM System
- Building and sustaining relationships with the vendors
- Performing day to day processing of HR requests
- Ensuring the alignment of current HR policies, procedures and implementing new one
- Arranging training & development activities based on the organizational needs in coordination with the business leaders.
- Supporting compensation & benefits process in related areas
- Providing support to employee engagement activities by generating new ideas or organizing the existing ones
- Assisting with day to day operations of all HR functions
- Supporting and guiding employees about HR practices, processes, and systems
- Preparing related reports and analyzing HR Metrics
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from Labor Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Between 3-5 years of relevant experience in a generalist role and/or specialist roles
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, and results-oriented environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in English and in Turkish
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced multi-cultural team environment
- Completed military service for male candidates
Please email to email@example.com with your resume so we can know you better!